[rules-users] Rule tasks and gwt-console

Juan Ignacio Barisich juan.barisich at fluxit.com.ar
Fri Oct 15 17:30:01 EDT 2010

Hello,
I'm working with the gwt-console, and I have two questions:
1) How to get access and add facts the knowledge session ?
2) Is there only one knlowledge session for all the process instances ?

I have a process with a "Rule Task" node. Within the rule I have to access
to the process variables. So, I want to add the process instance to the
knlowledge session.
Then, the rule (in this consecuence) inserts a fact to the knowledge
session, so a later gateway can take a desicion rule-based. But, is there
only one knlowledge session for all the process, this logic will fail. In
this way, it would be better to have one knowledge session instance per
process instance.

Thanks in advance.
--

*Juan Ignacio Barisich*