[rules-users] Rule tasks and gwt-console

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Sat Oct 16 18:52:30 EDT 2010

Juan,

By default the gwt-console server instantiates one session that is
reused for executing all process instances.  This is however just one
possible architecture.  I think you can easily adapt the current code
(take a look at DroolsFlowCommandDelegate in the drools-gwt-console module).

1) register the session that is created (or a registry of sessions) for
example to JNDI

2) use a session registry to create one session per process instance and
look up or create the session on request.

If you would try to make the existing code more powerful so it can be
configured / instantiated in different setting, we would gladly accept
this and add to the project ;)

Kris