[rules-users] DrlParser problem with soundslike and matches

Bruno Freudensprung bruno.freudensprung at temis.com
Mon Oct 18 05:05:00 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am using Drools 5.1.1 (but also tried with 5.2.0.SNAPSHOT) to achieve
the following scenario:
1 - use the Drools' Eclipse graphical rule editor to create a BRL file
2 - convert the BRL to DRL using the
org.drools.ide.common.server.util.BRXMLPersistence and
org.drools.ide.common.server.util.BRDRLPersistence classes
3 - parse the DRL with the org.drools.compiler.DrlParser class (in order
to do some things)

I have a problem with DrlParser class that does not seem to accept the
"matches" and "soundslike" operators.
With the following rule... :

rule "TestRule"
    dialect "mvel"
    when
        Document( text soundslike "drink" )
    then
        // some
end

... I get that error message from the DrlParser:

src/main/resources/org/drools/lang/DescrBuilderTree.g: node from line
0:0 mismatched tree node: <unexpected:
[@15,55:64='soundslike',<83>,4:17], resync=soundslike> expecting <UP>

Does anyone has an idea of what's going on?
Many thanks,

Bruno.