[rules-users] Changing to JANINO not working?

Mentor11 DHagenBln at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 23:24:28 EDT 2010

Hello,
Iam quite new to JBoss Rules.
So I am currently forced to use some JBoss Rules Features in ActiveMQ.
ActiveMQ uses the JANINO compiler I think.

I tried changing the Compiler but with no effect.
I allways get
the java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.CompilationResult.getProblems()

So he is using eclipse as far as I can tell.^^

I tried these approaches
KnowledgeBuilderConfiguration builderConfig =
knowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilderConfiguration();
builderConfig.setProperty("drools.dialect.java.compiler", "JANINO");
KnowledgeBuilder builder =
KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilder(builderConfig);

and the other approach

KnowledgeBuilder builder =
KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilder(config);
KnowledgeBase kBase = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBase();
Properties props = new Properties();
props.setProperty("drools.dialect.java.compiler", "JANINO");
KnowledgeBuilderConfiguration config =
KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilderConfiguration(props, null);
KnowledgeBuilder builder =
KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilder(config);

I am using Drools Version 5.1.1

Can anybody Help me?
I am at the end of my Knowledge.