[rules-users] RuleAgent to KnowledgeAgent(org.drools.definition.rule.Rule to org.drools.rule.Rule)

Kinjal Khandhar kinjal.khandhar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 19:13:21 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I want to convert org.drools.definition.rule.Rule to
org.drools.rule.Rule,i.e i want to move RuleAgent to KnowledgeAgent.

I tried:
for( KnowledgePackage knowledgePackage:
session.getKnowledgeBase().getKnowledgePackages() )
{
for( Rule rule: knowledgePackage.getRules() )
{
 org.drools.rule.Rule odrRule = (org.drools.rule.Rule)rule;
}
}
I get ClassCastException.Can anyone provide me with the solution/workaround.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kinjal