[rules-users] How can i create a new object in consequence part

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:08:20 EDT 2010

The consequence section of a rule (i.e. right hand side) is simply a block
of code (in whichever dialect you're using).

Can you elaborate on what is not working? Your code looks perfectly good
Java (in isolation of anything else).

Are you setting your globals to instances of their applicable classes
outside of the rules after setting up the KnowledgeBase?