[rules-users] installing Drools using maven

Tina Vießmann tviessmann at stud.hs-bremen.de
Tue Oct 19 15:56:53 EDT 2010

  Hi again,

maybe I should specify what exactly I want to do.

I'm developing a project in a team. We're using the eclipse IDE.
I would like to configure maven the way that it builds the eclipse
project, downloads the drools library and adds the drools library to the
projects build path.

I know how to download and add simple JARs to a project, but I don't
know how to do it for drools.

Additionally I need to set up maven profiles for compiling and running
the project independent from eclipse.

Thank you!
Tina