[rules-users] installing Drools using maven

Subhas subhas.sing at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 16:17:06 EDT 2010

Hi,
You can try as follows , it does work for me. I used drools.version - 5.0.1

<!-- Drools & jBPM dependency -->
        <dependency>
          <groupId>org.drools</groupId>
          <artifactId>drools-core</artifactId>
          <version>${drools.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
          <groupId>org.drools</groupId>
          <artifactId>drools-compiler</artifactId>
          <version>${drools.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
          <groupId>org.drools</groupId>
          <artifactId>drools-decisiontables</artifactId>
          <version>${drools.version}</version>
        </dependency>

Thanks,
Subhas