[rules-users] DSL to multiline DRL?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 08:44:10 EDT 2010

Newlines are ignored by the DRL parser.

You can pack any number of Conditional Expressions into the expansion
of a DSL phrase. Just make sure you put it all on a single line in
your DSL file:

# line 1
[when] There are mutliple transactions with the same value for
prodCat=$a : Trans( $groupValue : prodCat, $date : date )  not Trans(
this != $a, prodCat == $groupValue, date < $date )  $b : LinkedList(
size >= 1 ) from collect ( Trans( this != $a,  prodCat == $groupValue,
date > $date ) )
# line 3