[rules-users] access guvnor information from extern

Dominik Hüttner d.huettner at tiq-solutions.de
Thu Oct 21 07:21:18 EDT 2010

Hi everyone, I work with the guvnor and want to use documentation
information externally. For example the description of a rule or the
description of a package, what is also posted in the documentation.pdf, that
is accessible through the url (f.e.:
http://192.168.1.192:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/Tes
t/LATEST/documention.pdf), on the buttom of the package overview page is the
link. But I want to work with the data, so the pdf is not usable, is there a
way to access these information in the guvnor directly from outside for
example from a reporting-tool?

Kind regards,

Dominik