[rules-users] Error Inserting events into drools fusion stream

Ayush ayush.vatsyayan at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Oct 21 11:16:00 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I'm trying to implement drools fusion into my app. The scenario of my app is
as follows:
- Facts will be received continuosly.
- On receving fact I'm generating a new event and adding it into a new
working memory entry point stream. Also I'm adding facts into session coz
I'll be updating them.
- I need to apply rules on continuous stream of events.
- I've not used any camel + spring or pipeline. Are these mandatory to use?

For 1st fact everything works fine but when I receive 2nd fact I'm getting
Now when I'm trying to get entry point on receive of 2nd alarm I'm getting
org.drools.RuntimeDroolsException: Unexpected exception executing action
org.drools.reteoo.PropagationQueuingNode$PropagateAction at 9ff411  Caused by:
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException.

On debug I found that the above exception is coming when I'm calling
session.getWorkingMemoryEntryPoint("MyStream"); Can anyone please help me
that how should I insert facts and events into working memory?

 I'd invested ample amount of time searching for this  but I'm empty handed.
Guys please help this is very urgent for me. Thanks in anticipation