[rules-users] Error Inserting events into drools fusion stream

Ayush ayush.vatsyayan at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Oct 22 02:10:43 EDT 2010

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please elaborate on it?

Well we are facing issues keeping same session and entry point alive through
out the application.

As each event will be received as a new thread in my application so when I'm
calling the class which inserts into session and fire-all rules then it's
also called as new thread and when called it again initializes the session.
I tried to prevent it by not calling session.dispose() and making it static.
For the 1st thread it works fine but for the second thread when I insert
event into entry-point I get the exception due to concurrent modification.

How can I implement it so that the session and entry-point is initialized
only once and every new event, which is a new thread, will be inserted into
the same entry-point? Also I want that prevoius facts and events should be
in drools memory because I'm working on previous alarms as well?