[rules-users] Drools Flow Remote API ?

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Mon Oct 25 22:28:32 EDT 2010

Drools allows remote clients to use exactly the same API by using a
command approach.  We have a client-side implementation of the drools
session api that simply creates command objects that can be serialized
and then transported from client to server using most communication
channels.  At server side, commands can be restored and executed on the
session.  I assume other solutions are possible as well, but this
approach should allow you to get started easily.

Kris