[rules-users] Declaring events programmatically

Samuli Saarinen samuli.saarinen at remion.com
Tue Oct 26 03:07:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm aware of that but was looking for a way to do it using some API. I
am inserting some objects to the engine and would like to declare them
as events "automatically" before inserting. I could generate the snippet
shown in the doc and add it to the knowledge base but was wondering if
the same thing could be accomplished using existing API.

Cheers,

Samuli

--
Remion Oy           Etävalvontajärjestelmät liiketoiminnan
Samuli Saarinen           tehostamiseen