[rules-users] Declaring events programmatically

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 03:14:16 EDT 2010

This only makes sense if your rules use constraints with temporal operators,
so you'll have to know at "rule writing time". So, I don't quite see why
you'd
want or need to do that.

The information from a declare is stored by the compiler; this API (even if
exposed) would not help you, as you'd have to access it during the
compilation,
or do all that what needs to be done while compiling a declare. Creating a
text and compiling this as a .DRL is much simpler.

-W