[rules-users] Reuse statless session

Bruno Freudensprung bruno.freudensprung at temis.com
Tue Oct 26 10:50:34 EDT 2010

Hi,

According to what I've read so far, you can reuse Stateless sessions.
In particlar I've seen unit tests creating a Stateless session in a
@BeforeClass method, then this session was re-used across multiple tests
methods "pushing" different data-sets into that unique session instance
using commands (created with the org.drools.command.CommandFactory class).

Regards,

Bruno.