[rules-users] Question about design

Mauricio Cáceres mauricio.caceres.h at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:41:03 EDT 2010

Hi Guys

I have a web application cluster receives a 800TPS in total. I'm evaluating
whether to implement the rules using Guvnor.

  As design of the solution I'm thinking to implement an EJB for business
logic and my question is what is the best strategy for creating instances of
the class StatelessKnowledgeSession. My question is if you create a session
for each instance of EJB? or create the session for each time you invoke a
method? if you create the session as a static attribute of the EJB? the
session object is to synchronized?

thanks for the help