[rules-users] Using rule flow in Guvnor

raic agomezcom at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 12:36:35 EDT 2010

Same problem here...

I have a simple rule flow created with Eclipse, with a Rule Node.

I uploaded this flow to Guvnor which also has the rule, and when I try to
execute it throught Execution Server, the process starts but the rule node
is never executed...

Also i'm having problems calling to the rule directly (without flows) if I
have the "ruleflow-group" tag in the rule (it works perfectly without it).

 Is this a problem of "ruleflow-group"? I am missing something?

Thanks!