[rules-users] copyright violation issue on Drools

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Sep 1 03:11:56 EDT 2010

  On 01/09/2010 02:27, 山本 裕介 wrote:
> Richard's answer was:
> - I am actually currently on PTO but will get back to you as soon as practicable when I return.(Aug 21)
> - We will not be removing those changes. Please do not continue asking about this matter.(Aug 31)
Yusuke Yamamoto,

A mailing list is not the right place to raise legal questions, there
won't be many lawyers on here. I made my own opinion on how OSS
licensing works very clear and the need for certainty. If you think I'm
wrong then go through the Red Hat legal department and i'll obide by
their decision.

Whatever your dispute is with Red Hat, don't take it out by needlessly
harrasing my community and throwing your toys out of the pram; it won't
achieve anything other than to make yourself look like a very troubled
individual.

I've been as polite as I can, but you've harassed us on irc recently,
despite me politely pleeding with you to leave and then decided to paste
your own stupidity (irc log) into jira https://jira.jboss.org/o
browse/JBRULES-2660. Now your pasting private conversations into public
forums on a topic that no one on here cares about.

If you think your grievances are real and not achieving satisfaction
directly with the Red Hat legal department,  then seek legal council and
do it through the proper channels, otherwise STFU.

My guess is you are hoping to achieve your spiteful aims by being a
bully and publicly harassing Red Hat communities and trying to publicly
embarass Red Hat, your former employer. Unfortunately, for you, the only
thing you are achieving is leaving a trail of google search results for
your future employers to find, that will be on the internet FOREVER. Do
you want them to form their opinion of youself from this thread?

So do yourself and your career a favour, take a holiday, go relax and
put this behind you. Move forward with your life as you won't achieve
anything positive going going down this route.

I think it's at times like this we can all learn a thing or two from
Grand Master Yoda - "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to
anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Mark

PS. My advice is for you not to reply to this, and let this thread die
here, nothing positive for you can be achieved.