[rules-users] Grouping of rules in Guvnor GUI

Swapnil Sawant Swapnil.Sawant at lntinfotech.com
Wed Sep 1 04:54:46 EDT 2010

I have created certain rules in Guvnor. Now , I want to group them into
different groups say grp1,grp2 etc

And then, depending upon input from my application(via fact type) as I wish
to fire rules from a particular Rule Group(or you can say fire that
particular Rule Group).

And I wish to achieve this grouping via Guvnor GUI and not by writing DRL
files(i.e. by explicitly writing agenda-group in DRL) as I have rules in
place which I have created using Guvnor GUI.

Thanks,

Swapnil Sawant