[rules-users] Grouping of rules in Guvnor GUI

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:15:39 EDT 2010

If rules in different groups are unrelated with each other, you can write
them in different packages or build them in different snapshots using custom
Selectors. Then, according to the user input, you can create your kbase
using just the packages/snapshots you need.
If you don't want to create a kbase over and over again, you can create some
kind of cache.
If the agenda-group solution works for you, but you don't want to modify the
generated DRLs, you still can use the Guided Editor (if that is what you
call Guvnor UI) to set this attribute to your rules using the "show
options..." link at the bottom of each rule.

Best,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com