[rules-users] Problem with importing DrlParser and XmlDumper classes.

tom ska tiberium.linux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 05:07:30 EDT 2010

Hi,
I have problem with importing and using DrlParser & XmlDumper classes. In
Eclipse I get thoose communicate:
"Discouraged access: The type DrlParser is not accessible due to restriction
on required library [path hier]\drools-compiler.jar"

I googled this problem (maybe not too long) but I haven't found a solution.
I want to mark, that my Eclipse configuration is correct - I don't get
error, but only warning. But this is annoying :) I tried to look in docs,
but Drools 5.1 has no javadocs, and in Drools 5.0.'s javadocs there are no
DrlParser and XmlDumper classes! Why? (In Drools 5.1. Expert User Guide
4.11.4 is written that Drools 5.1. uses those classes). I don't understand
what's going on :)

Greetings,
tom.