[rules-users] where to find version 4.2.2GA in svn?

Alex.Porras at dds.net Alex.Porras at dds.net
Wed Sep 1 11:16:28 EDT 2010

Hello,

I purchased a copy of Paul Browne's "JBoss Drools Business Rules", and am
trying to learn Guvnor via the book's examples.  However, they are written
for use in drools 4.2.2GA and seem to be incompatible with version 5.1.
So, I am going the "download and build source" route.  Browsing the SVN
tree, this seems to be the closest tag to a "4.2.2GA" version I could
find.

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/tags/DROOLS_SOA_4_2_18483_GA/

Could someone be so kind as to confirm whether this is the correct tag for
that release, or point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Alex