[rules-users] Drools Flow - Session objects

Gustavo Tenrreiro gustavo at tenrreiro.com
Fri Sep 3 12:12:18 EDT 2010

I don't totatlly understand the process / session lifecycle, and how
the rules and the flow are related to one another in time. But I
wanted to see if the following would work.
See what happens if you create a flow that has the Start + your
RuleFlow node + a Timer + End
Set the timer to 60000 or something like that.

Then see if it works.

Thanks