[rules-users] Question about BPMN2 and Drools

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 19:12:23 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I'll investigate more... and maybe in future if my little knowledge
allow me I could contribute with something  ;-)

But for now I need to learn more, because I'm a bit confused... :-[

I'm investigating to use Flow in a next project and I would like to
know... and just to minimize future reworks...

Could you tell me how could be the best way to implement this example
(http://blog.bpmn.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/chor1.png) using
Drools  today ?

cheers