[rules-users] Loading facts and memory size limits

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Wed Sep 8 11:52:31 EDT 2010

That seems a lot of facts, are you sure you really need that many facts in your knowledge session?
What are you actually trying to achieve? Do you really need all of the facts in memory at once?
Ignoring drools are you actually able to load them up into your JVM at all?

Thomas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00