[rules-users] Loading facts and memory size limits

bellios carfid at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:31:00 EDT 2010

Hi all,
i have read the Documentation and the Drools book. I am developping an
application but i don't understand in my case how i can loading  a
1,000,000,000 facts (approx).
At present I load all facts into a StatefulKnowledgeSession with a for-
cycle and I insert them into ksession ("ksession.insert(customer);")

The problem is the out of memory exception due the high memory
requirements of facts.
How i can resolve it? There is another approach to
facts loading into session? Can i integrate the loading with JPA/Hibernate
frameworks?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion,
David