[rules-users] Subflow and Fault

jschmied nabble at juergenschmied.de
Sat Sep 11 14:41:41 EDT 2010

Hi!

If I have a subflow without a exception hanlder and there is thrown a fault
inside, the exception handler of main process doesn't get the exception. The
main process goes on like the subprocess has finished orderly.

This is a bit surprising because the documentation says:
"Nesting of exception handlers is allowed; a node will always search for an
appropriate exception handler in its parent container."

- Is it right that the main process continous even a subprocess is broken?
(Could I use the Exit-Action to throw a fault when the subprocess is not
finished orderly?)
- Is it right that the exception doesn't go from the subprocess into the
mainprocess?

Thanks

Juergen