[rules-users] Drools list test

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:38:24 EDT 2010

As your email got through to the list, you're bound to get lots of answers
unless everybody thinks that (s)he shouldn't inform you because that would
be one more answer to all the others. But if everybody skips answering, you
won't get an answer at all; so therefore I do send an answer, even though
many others will follow the same train of thought and send you an answer, in
spite of their original inclination to not send an answer.

-w