[rules-users] Guvnor war 5.1

d.mridul d.mridul at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 13:43:36 EDT 2010

We are currently using drools guvnor 5.0.1 deplyed in Weblogic 10.3. We
needed to multithread the call to the rule engine. We were facing the issue
of Concurrent modification as described in
https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-1888.
It seemed to have been fixed and we tried upgrading it to 5.1. I updated the
jars in the client side to 5.1 and that resolved the problem of the
concurrent modification exception. We thought we would also upgrade the
drools-guvnor.war to 5.1.However it seems that access to the rules package
http://localhost:7001/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/usage/LATEST.drl
returned 401(HTTP) response code. The earlier 5.0.1 didn't require
authentication. And the credentials are the same with which the weblogic
domain is created.
I am new to drools so not sure of a lot of things.
Is there some configuration change required to disable authentication.