[rules-users] Guvnor war 5.1

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Thu Sep 16 22:49:58 EDT 2010

You can disable authentication by setting authenticate-method to
{defaultAuthenticator.authenticate} in components.xml. However you still
need to send Basic authentication header to Guvnor server from your
client. In this case, Guvnor authentication checks if the Basic
authentication header is presented then just lets everyone in.

Cheers,
Jervis