[rules-users] garbage collected in process?

marton.bokor marton.bokor at gfthu.com
Tue Sep 21 03:47:40 EDT 2010

Hi All,
I have the following code:

Map<String, Object> map = new HashMap<String, Object>();
map.put("form", form);
map.put("error", new Integer(0));
map.put("transaction_id", new Integer(0));
ProcessInstance pi = ksession.startProcess(id, map);
ksession.insert(pi);
ksession.fireAllRules();

Where all map parameters and inserted facts are local variables which will
be destroyed by java garbage collector. My question is, if I have one
session for all processess, will these be freed in the process instance as
well or I need manual disposal?