[rules-users] Drools Fusion High Availability

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 08:54:53 EDT 2010

HA as in High Availability, I suppose.

SW alone won't make it HA. Does your application warrant s.th. like 2oo3 or
similar? Running such a system with an application based on Drools will
require some middleware for messaging which is clearly out of scope for
Drools. Some support may be there for such features as recovery, if you need
4-9 or similar.

-W