[rules-users] Migrate the package from Derby to MS SQL server

bbarani bbarani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:30:11 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have rules created under a package using Derby as a backend. I am not
trying to configure SQL Server as backend but not sure how to migrate all
the rules created before (using Derby) to the new server.

I configured the persistence manager (both version / workspace to use MS SQL
server) and it creates new tables in SQL server but looks liks theres no
data in it.. Is there a way to import the data in to SQL server?

        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager">

        </PersistenceManager>

Thanks,
Barani