[rules-users] Drools Flow process question...

bob.breitling bob.breitling at rrd.com
Mon Sep 27 11:01:26 EDT 2010

I create a knowledge base in the typical fashion.  I construct a knowledge
builder and add my drl and rf files, then instantiate my knowledge base.

I build my parameter map and then start the process using my knowledge base.

        StatefulKnowledgeSession session =
processKnowledgeBase.newStatefulKnowledgeSession();

	ProcessInstance processInstance = session.startProcess(name, parameterMap);

	session.insert(processInstance);
	session.fireAllRules();

I assume this is pretty typical code from what I have read.

Bob