[rules-users] Drools Flow process question...

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:06:58 EDT 2010

you can try activating the KnowledgeRuntimeLogger to see what is happening
inside the knowledge session.. you will find the answers there..
If you can share what objects are you inserting inside the parameter maps
and how your rules looks like we can help..
Also if your process define the variables that you are inserting as
parameters..

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:01 PM, bob.breitling <bob.breitling at rrd.com>wrote:

> I create a knowledge base in the typical fashion.  I construct a knowledge
> builder and add my drl and rf files, then instantiate my knowledge base.
>
> I build my parameter map and then start the process using my knowledge
> base.
>
>        StatefulKnowledgeSession session =
> processKnowledgeBase.newStatefulKnowledgeSession();
>
>        ProcessInstance processInstance = session.startProcess(name,
> parameterMap);
>
>        session.insert(processInstance);
>        session.fireAllRules();
>
> I assume this is pretty typical code from what I have read.
>
> Bob

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -