[rules-users] Can I have 2 different instance of Guvnor to use same SQL server DB?

bbarani bbarani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:05:19 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a Guvnor instance (instance 1) running in tomcat and its using SQL
server 2005 as its backend.

Now I am planning to have one more instance of Guvnor (instance 2) running
from another application server but want to point it to same SQL server
(configured for instance 1)

I just made changes to the persistance manager properties file and I was
able to view the package names listed in the new instance but I am not able
to view all the rules present in those package from instance 2.

Is there any other path related config changes that needs to be done when
using the same data for 2 different Guvnor instance?

Thanks,
BB