[rules-users] Change drools process variables

jawa agohar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 10:29:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am writing a drools flow which is backed up by JPA. It get stored into db
and then reloaded etc. I've some user task nodes on which flow stops and
gets stored in db. Then i reload it from db and resume flow etc. When i
start my flow I supply it with flow parameter map. It starts with those flow
variables. Now when it reaches a user task it stops there and get stored in
db and wait for that node to complete. Then for a certain type of request I
reload my session and complete the work item and flow resumes from where it
stopped last time. What i wanted to know is can I modify the object i
inserted into flow while starting it first time? Is it possible at all?

Thanks