[rules-users] Few inquiries about Drools

Nirmal Fernando nirmal070125 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:09:27 EDT 2010

Hi,

We are thinking of using Drools rules engine, for our application. But we
have few questions, that we would really happy to get explanations about.

1) Is the latest version Drools 5.1 supports backward chaining? If so since
which release you started to support backward chaining?

2) Are you using "Crisp Logic"? (we can only insert "facts" that are
true/false)

3) Whether Drools allow to intermingle the RuleBase and the WorkingMemory?

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks.
--
Best Regards,