[rules-users] import data model to eclipse

fionali fiona.li at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Sep 30 03:19:43 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am new to drools. and now I have created a data model jar file and want to
import to eclipse.  I had added the jar at build path(by configuring build
path, import the library), and added the imports to drools.package. the
issue is that I still can not create guided rule for it can not get fact
from the model (at the guided editor, click WHEN, no fact is avaliable to be
selected).

I suffered a lof from it and had searched the forum,no answer found.

Could anyboy kinderly help me? Thanks a lot!