[rules-users] drools flow - why after reloading some process previously completed workItems gets executed once again?

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:07:35 EDT 2011

The point is that there is no reason to restart the process. It will be
restarted (from the ht node) when the client UI completes the task. Try just
reloading your ksession and completing the task from the UI.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com