[rules-users] help! rule"rule_key" failed to predicate

赵慧 zhaoh at hpnl.ac.cn
Tue Apr 12 22:09:19 EDT 2011

hi,thank you very much for helping me with the problem.nevertheless,I have got another error. I compile the program and get the errors as follows:
[4,0]: [ERR 103] Line 4:0 rule 'rule_key' failed predicate: {(validateIdentifierKey(DroolsSoftKeywords.RULE))}? in rule
[4,9]: [ERR 101] Line 4:9 no viable alternative at input 'com' in rule package

I don't know how it happened, looking forward to your reply! thank you !!!