[rules-users] help! rule"rule_key" failed to predicate

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:20:48 EDT 2011

How can we help you if you don't show us the text of your .drl file?

All I can see is that the DRL parser could not find  "rule" (failing several
other alternatives) and then found the identifier "com" and didn't know what
to do with it.

This happens in line 4, position 0 (a misspelled "import"?) and 9 ("com").

-W