[rules-users] Disadvantages vs. advantages

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:14:43 EDT 2011

As a community effort we are creating a community training for drools and
jBPM5.
You can check the current published slides here:
http://salaboy.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/drools-5-community-training-announced-roadmap/
http://salaboy.wordpress.com/2011/01/24/announcing-jbpm5-community-training/

We are targeting to create a complete community free training with a
complete set of material. Feedback is appreciated!