[rules-users] Test Scenarion in guvnor does not give me correct results

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 04:30:41 EDT 2011

Hi Navneet,

It is hard to diagnose your problem based upon the description you give.

Is it possible for you to:-

(a) create a standalone test case (including dtable and test scenario)
(b) export the repository XML from Guvnor
(c) create a JIRA explaining the issue (
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR)
(d) attach the repository export to the JIRA

This will allow us to take a closer look.

Thanks,

Mike