[rules-users] Need help setting up Drools Server using Maven

kkelleyjr karl.kelley.jr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 19:11:34 EDT 2011

I have some much to learn that I actually only want to create a project and
recreate the test from your post first... This way I can figure out how to
deploy the project before I start learning how to write rule and code
triggered by the consequence...

Is there somewhere you can point me to learn about setting up the project
like you are suggesting... Or what type of project are you suggesting to use
to deploy my code? I have never used Maven and it is kinda confusing knowing
what type of archetype I need to package the way you are suggesting... I
have been reading the Maven pages but it is not helping me out...

Thanks again you have been a huge help... Being completely new to a lot of
technology is frustrating and confusing...