[rules-users] Need help setting up Drools Server using Maven

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 19:16:54 EDT 2011

Well.. yes.. you need to learn the maven basics and then it's just a web
application exposing some web services endpoints.
For creating your project that will contain your Domain objects and rules
you can use the quickstart maven archetype.
That will create a simple Java Jar project.
Greetings.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 8:11 PM, kkelleyjr <karl.kelley.jr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have some much to learn that I actually only want to create a project and
> recreate the test from your post first... This way I can figure out how to
> deploy the project before I start learning how to write rule and code
> triggered by the consequence...
>
> Is there somewhere you can point me to learn about setting up the project
> like you are suggesting... Or what type of project are you suggesting to
> use
> to deploy my code? I have never used Maven and it is kinda confusing
> knowing
> what type of archetype I need to package the way you are suggesting... I
> have been reading the Maven pages but it is not helping me out...
>
> Thanks again you have been a huge help... Being completely new to a lot of
> technology is frustrating and confusing...

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -