[rules-users] Need help setting up Drools Server using Maven

kkelleyjr karl.kelley.jr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:06:51 EDT 2011

Type is a public enum in my Message class... and I am importing the class in
my .drl...

So, I figured that the rule that failed should be correct... but, it failed
with the stack trace that I showed...

So, I believe you are saying that it is something wrong with my input... I
am using the soapUI from your post... what should the part for setting the
objects type look like... here is what I am passing...

<![CDATA[
<batch-execution lookup="ksession1">
<insert out-identifier="test">
<com.test.testdemo.message.Message>
<testString>helloworld</testString>
<type>KEY_READ</type>
</com.test.testdemo.message.Message>

</insert>
<fire-all-rules max="-1"/>
</batch-execution>

That is why it was confusing to remove Message from the rule and the rule
fired correctly...