[rules-users] Need help setting up Drools Server using Maven

kkelleyjr karl.kelley.jr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:42:12 EDT 2011

salaboy wrote:

> if you are importing the class Type, the second rules is ok.
> If you are not importing it, probably depends on the message that you are
> sending.
> Greetings.

I have tried a variety of ways to set this up. However, the issue persist...
The message being sent in looks fine... So, I am unsure what the issue could
be... Any insight would be appreciated...

A different question: with this set-up, how are unit test written? Is
creating a local knowledge base for testing the only way?--