[rules-users] Drools Performance

Sumeet Karawal sumeet.karawal at tcs.com
Wed Apr 27 06:27:48 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have an Application where I have to give the discount to user according
to their profile points.

i.e. when the user logs in, his profile points are fetched from the
database, and respectively he is given the required discount.

My concern is how many concurrent users will be supported by the rules
engine, will there a performance lag if the concurrent number of users
exceed a certain limit. Please help me on this as I have no idea regarding
this.

Thanks and Reagrds,
Sumeet Karawal

Mailto: sumeet.karawal at tcs.com